Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My new book is coming out soon!

Be sure to check out Choice and Consequence of "Normality" which should be coming out on Amazon (roughly 3 - 5 business days as they said).
Edit: Never mind, it's out now on Amazon. It'll be out in other stores probably in the next six weeks after as Createspace has expanded distribution. I'll be posting ads after I check my own physical copy, which should be coming in the mail by Wednesday.
Edit (1/13/16) Never mind again. I'll just start publishing ads on Facebook now and maybe Twitter later. If there's something wrong with the book, people will be sure to let me know and I'll update it accordingly. Createspace allows me to do so and the newer copies will have the updates almost immediately on Amazon however it'll take longer on the expanded networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment