Saturday, April 28, 2018

Information about upcoming titles and other things

If you look at my social media pages including LinkedIn tomorrow from the moment of this post, you'll see the next story I'm probably going to be working on. Besides that, here are a few others books I will be publishing.

Unknown for a Reason - book cover that will be posted on my social media profiles. It's a sci-fi horror story inspired by the Dead Space video game franchise with similar elements.

Choice and Consequence of Redemption: Fresh blood - a remake of C&C 7 similar to the recent remake of C&C 6.

Deception and Despair Part 2 - Sequel and final part of the Deception and Despair story. If you read the original, you know that I left the story open to a sequel since it technically ended on a "bad ending".

Manga-inspired story - A story inspired by manga and anime. I honestly don't have much else, but I've made other stories with similar elements.

Blood, Honor, and Time sequels - 2 will talk about culture and how influential it is on us, 3 is about power, 4 is about nature, and 5 is about God and the devil.

Also, I'd like to note that my PG/PG-13 books are doing way better than my other ones in terms of early downloads and views. Decaying Kingdom, Everlasting Love is doing extremely well since it's already at 48 downloads, which is a good thing in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment