Sunday, January 13, 2019

Updates on new books and KDP situation

I don't know if I'll make the next Blood, Honor, and Time a physical book like the previous one especially since I've been having trouble publishing the next Collection of Shocks and Terrors through KDP. I'll probably just publish it for free through Smashwords then collect it with the third volume or something special to give it extra value. That is of course if I manage to publish this collection that's blocked for some reason. I was told that it was blocked because a third party claimed it was violating copyright even though no one else but me should know that the book was coming out and the ISBN that I got through KDP. Everything in the book is my own so I have no idea what's happening.
Emailing KDP doesn't seem to work, so I'll just wait a bit before pestering them again. For now, I'll keep publishing free work for you all since it's more important for me that you read and enjoy my stories. If you want to support me through financial means, then I recommend donating through the Paypal link that I have on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment