Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Biohazardous Affections: Chapter 3 - Forced Consent to Love

Chapter 3 – Forced Consent to Love
When Hagan wakes up in the morning, he feels Chloe holding him. He makes sure that he isn’t dreaming, and once he realizes that he isn’t, he swiftly feels himself to make sure that she hadn’t done anything to him while he slept. He then remembered that if his body did succumb to his lusts, then he would’ve completely lost his ability to reason. All of the chains and the metal bar that was holding Chloe are broken. She has a few scratches on bruises on her from breaking free, but she sleeps peacefully regardless of them.
Hagan tries to carefully wiggle his way out of Chloe’s grips, but she just holds him tighter until she eventually wakes up. She quickly backs up and falls off the bed.
“I didn’t…did I?” Chloe asks.
“No. It doesn’t seem like it.”
Wondering if they’ve grown used to the virus, they move closer together until their lips are almost touching. They see how long they can stay like this until Chloe tries to lick Hagan’s face. He doesn’t finch and just closes his eyes as a sign of his trust in her, but her tongue never touches his face. Chloe manages to struggle against her desires and push herself away from him until she calms herself down.
“It looks like what happened to us yesterday allowed us to better control ourselves,” Hagan says.
“It looks like that. Does that mean-”
“No, you can’t sleep with me.”
“Hahaha, you knew what was on my mind, but no. Does this mean we won’t lose control of ourselves?”
“I hope so, but we can’t let our guard down.”
“We should practice.”
“We shouldn’t. You know on second thought…”
“Yes?”
“I should probably chain you back up just to be safe.”
“Don’t even try it.”
Hagan starts laughing as he picks up the broken chains and pushes Chloe up against the wall. She starts laughing and pushes back at him and onto the ground.
“The upside of this infection is that I’m stronger than you. It’s like I’m a black widow and you’re the lowly male spider,” Chloe says while on top of him.
“But here’s the difference,” Hagan says as he reverses their positions, “I’m a human man. If I wasn’t, then we would’ve completely lost ourselves yesterday.”
“You’re also you. That’s the part that I think is the strongest.”
“I could say the same thing about you.”
The two are infatuated just by looking at each other, but this isn’t caused by the virus even though it’s bugging them to take things further. The sound of walking outside in the forest gets them to get up and take out their guns to investigate what’s outside. To their shock, all of their past friends and family are here completely infected.
Brandy steps out of the crowd and says, “I see that Chloe isn’t pregnant yet. That’s surprising. Usually, couples have sex during the first three days.”
“What are you doing here, Brandy?” Hagan asks her with his pistol out.
“I’m just here to check up on my ex-boyfriend and best friend. I want to reassure them that I approve of whatever dirty things they want to do to each other especially you, Chloe. I remember that you’ve known Hagan longer than I have and that you’ve always wanted to be with him, but I stole him from you.”
Hagan’s dad steps forward, “You don’t need to worry about having to marry her first. Just take her, son.”
His mom adds, “And give me the grandchildren I’ve always wanted!”
Chloe’s dad says, “Chloe, I remember how many times you cried for being without a boy to call your own. Now’s your chance.”
Her mom adds, “It’s okay if you rough him up a bit, honey. I did the same to daddy.”
Two of Hagan and Chloe’s friends step forward. Both of them were virgins who were infected. Unfortunately, they gave in and it shows with the young girl’s lower half being barely held up by tons of duct tape and bandaging.
The young man says, “It’s okay, bud. You’ll be a father, which is great if you ask me. If you’re worried about how many children you’ll have, you shouldn’t. We have triplets and we know people who’ve had more than four children at once.”
The young girl says, “It’s just a one-time thing. You can also have sex as many times as you want after without worrying about more children if that’s what you’re worried about.”
Their friends and family continuing giving cases and reassurances that them having sex as they are is good and pure.
Brandy finishes it off by saying, “How can you disagree with us after we gave you so many reasons? Now come you two, get it over with. We won’t mind even if you do it in front of us.”
Hagan and Chloe have managed to keep their composure though they are horrified at what the virus has done to those they held close. They raise their pistols back up to show their defiance.
Brandy smiles then says, “I see that you have enough ammo to kill all of us, but will you? If the CDC gets here, you’ll have a chance to save us.”
“That’s the plan,” Hagan asserts.
“But here’s the thing. We’re going to force you two to have sex whether you like it or not.”
“What? You wouldn’t dare…”
“We will. You’re going to have to kill us because we need your children.”
The crowd of former friends and family start closing on the two.
Confident in the plan, Brandy says, “What’s it going to be, Hagan? Are you going to kill your sweet, loyal girlfri-”
Hagan shoots Brandy in the leg.
“Consider this as our break up.”
“Aw, what a shame. Not!”
The cannibals switch to being aggressive and rush towards the two. They run away while firing at those they love and wanted to save. Several of them are killed, but many still remain. The two are forced to run into the town in search of a shelter to defend themselves in. They run into a white church with two large white doors and dead flowers by the broken windows. Regrettably, the two are overwhelmed by aiding cannibals who restrain them until their infected friends and family catch up. The aiding cannibals leave the church and let the others take over.
Brandy begins ripping off Chloe’s clothes. She says, “You know, I’ve always been jealous of your body. You have bigger tits and a bigger ass. I’ve caught Hagan checking those features out on you and now’s the time to fulfill his desires.”
Hagan’s clothes are being ripped apart by his friend, but he manages to get his pistol and knife and kill him. He then quickly gives Chloe back her pistol so she could defend herself. In a matter of five minutes, Hagan and Chloe dispatch of everyone they cared about thanks to their enhanced infected abilities. Cautious about the other cannibals, they head out to see that the cannibals aren’t bothering them and appear to be regrouping to plan something different. They use their downtime to find temporary shelter.
The closest shelter they find is Chloe’s old house. During the first days of the outbreak, it was boarded up and fortified until Hagan got Chloe and her family to move to the prison. Her family didn’t make it to the prison during the long walk there. Presently, the house is still intact along with its defenses. Inside, it appears to be virtually untouched. Chloe gets a pair of her old clothes with a white shirt and skirt are the only thing she finds appealing to wear at the moment. Hagan finds her father’s old jacket and pants and gets rid of his torn up clothes. After changing and finally getting a moment to rest, the two sit down on the old couch they spent so many days watching TV, playing video games, and sleeping on together.
So much has happened that there are no real words to say. Instead, they look at each other then embrace one another until they stop crying. After a little while of calming down, they fall asleep. Chloe is the first one to wake up and goes upstairs to her room to look for something to keep her preoccupied until Hagan wakes up. She finds her old piano and starts to play it, which wakes him up.
He goes upstairs and says, “Hey, I remember playing that in school.”
“Oh, I’m sorry I woke you up.”
“It’s no big deal. I wasn’t dreaming of anything good anyway. You’re playing really well.”
“Thanks. I’m still a bit rusty though.”
“Hey, can you play that one song we made up?”
“Are you serious?”
“Why not? Hold on, I think I remember where we last left it.”
“You aren’t embarrassed that we wrote it together?”
“No, why would I be?”
“It sounds like something out of a fantasy story fan fiction.”
“I still like it. Maybe I’m weary and not thinking straight, but I really like the song.”
“Why’s that?”
“Because we wrote it.”
“That’s it? That’s the reason?”
“Yeah. Is there something wrong with that?”
“N-no.”
“Here it is…”
“Is it as ‘good’ as you remember?”
“It’s still great.”
“Let me see it.”
As Chloe reads the song she wrote with Hagan many years ago, the memories attached to them start flooding back to her. She starts to feel a little emotional, but she holds back her emotions for now.
“Do you really want me to play this?”
“I do. I’ll even sing the lyrics with you.”
“You want me to sing too?”
“Why not?”
“I’m not that good at singing.”
“There’s no one here to harshly judge your singing. Besides, I think you have a great singing voice.”
Chloe taps the piano keys a few times to ready herself before playing the song. Hagan puts his arms around Chloe as they sing together in-sync.

Once upon a time, I believed in true love
One that would lift my soul up above
All the suffering the tears
A true love that would save me from my fears
What if this is what I've dreamed of?
What if all my dreams start to come true?

Will I just sit here and hesitate?
Can you show me that you're truly my soul mate?
Or will you leave me in the dust
Like all the rest?

What if this is the day that I become free?
What if you're all that I'll ever need?
What if I give my heart to thee?

What if you're God's gift to me?
What if this is the love I've been dreaming of?
What if this is that love?

Your presence gives me joy
You make my heart sing
The thought of you is something my mind can't avoid
What more can your love bring?

What if this is beyond what I've dreamed of?
What if more than my dreams come true?

I can't just stay here
I need to be with you
Or else you'll disappear
And my suffering will begin anew

What if this is the day that I become free?
What if you're all that I'll ever need?
What if I give my heart to thee?

What if you're God's gift to me?
What if this is the love I've been dreaming of?
What if this is that love?

What if I regret our love?
What if I end up hurting you?
I couldn't live with myself.
What if it's better to be alone in my despair?

No, I'm not afraid anymore
With you, I can accomplish anything
I will be happy as long as I'm with you

This is that love I've dreamed of and more
You are all that I adore
You and I will be together forevermore

After the song finishes. Chloe puts her hands on Hagan’s. He then kisses her lips and she kisses him for a long time. The infection within them doesn’t stir up as it is suppressed by their self-control.
Hagan then says, “I’m sorry if that was a bit sudden.”
“Are you going to blame the infection for that?”
“No, I’m not. I really do love you, Chloe.”
“I love you too Hagan.”
After embracing, Hagan and Chloe head out to the old supermarkets to get food. The infected haven’t eaten much of the stock there since they don’t need to eat as much as normal humans. They have also managed to keep the power on since they need the food to be relatively fresh as well. The new couple get the snacks and junk food they used to eat when they were children. They relax as if they were kids with TV and games until they pass out on top of each other from the all of the sugar they ate along with all of the energy they used.

So I Thought by Flyleaf is one of the songs that I also had in mind while writing this one. I love listening to songs like this especially after listening to so much metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment