Thursday, August 24, 2017

The first memory I have

You're going to have to bear with me with this one as I recount the first memory I can remember. This was when I was two years old and I think this was a dream.
I was looking at some sort of selection screen where I start new game plus I think on hard difficulty, which is above another difficulty. After that, I am born (I get pulled out of a "dark tunnel" and into the light) then baptised full immersion style with the priest holding me in the water and my mom and dad beside them (I later learn that this was not how I was baptised). I then see a heavenly figure which appeared to be God Himself. He said in a thunderous voice that had a caring tone to it, "You will accomplish great things". Soon after that, I wake up in my crib/bed and walk out my room into the hallway.
It's a pretty weird memory to have as your first right? A dream. It's interesting or at least to me it is.
If you have any ideas about this memory, then please let me know and thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment