Saturday, August 5, 2017

New book!

So Good, but So Evil - $6.99
eBook version - $1.99

Good was never so Evil before! Anti-hero Damien has ways of dealing with villains that would make some turn away in horror! Is this man truly good? Though his methods are extreme, is the result better for the whole of humanity? Find out in this action packed, dark comedic story! Also included is the written version of Kyle the Cosmic Comic Hero and A Short Time in a Mad Man's Mind. All three stories contain extras about each story.

I'll make a giveaway for this book (eBook version) later once my aunt pays me for giving away her business cards in the mail.

In the meantime, I'll be working on the next Choice and Consequence story which is going to be a psychological horror romance story. Also I've updated my Patreon rewards so check out that in the link to the right if you like the rewards listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment