Friday, August 11, 2017

New video and halfway done my next book

I'm on Chapter 6/8 of my next Choice and Consequence story and should be done it by next week. Then I have to edit and draw like always which means the book should be out by the end of the month. If you didn't know, I've published 19 books since my first book. Now that's not me rushing, I've had these books either written down physically in books, in my head for a year or two, or already in my computer so I hope you enjoy all the stories I give you! I also hope you enjoyed my newest release So Good, but So Evil though I imagine some won't because it's very different and comic book-like compared to other books.

I also made a video where I recommend various 3DS games so watch it if you like hearing me ramble on about such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment