Monday, August 28, 2017

Books to be released

Going to be written and released:
1. Choice and Consequence of Following Orders + A Single Choice, Deadly Consequences (This story is really short so they're going together)
2. Choice and Consequence: The Original Nightmares (called this because the first 5 were made as video games)
The Man Behind the Messages (free October release)

Not sure yet which gets released/written next after the three above:
Best Intentions, Worst Results (Bloodborne inspired book)
Lost and Confused (Choice and Consequence spin-off)
Banished Tales & Legends (Cursed Tales sequel)
Short Tales of Horror (Physical release of Banished Tales plus Cursed Tales)
Choice and Consequence of Being a Dumbass (Self-critique of my work that also uses the critiques other people have given me)
Twisted, Demented, and Ready to Kill (Twisted Metal inspired short stories like Cursed Tales)
Choice and Consequence of Losing Yourself (A woman who was forced to be a prostitute finally gets the opportunity to find out who she was before with the help of the gang boss)

Really not sure yet:
Redo: Choice and Consequence of Saving Lives (Face Lifted), Choice and Consequence of Redemption (Another Path)
Trapped Body and Soul in a Video Game Sequel (Inspired by the Sword Art Online Gun Gale Arc)

I'm surprised I managed to fit it one more book so that I published 21 books since my 1st book, but I guess that's to be expected since I mostly write short stories. I bet by next year I'l have over 40 books released especially since I'm redoing the 5th and 6th C&C and a collection of the Choice and Consequence stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment