Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Birthday month reflections: March 23rd

One of the worst mistakes I've made is not researching further into my beliefs. I grew up not really caring about what was true and false and only cared about doing whatever I felt was right as told to me by the world and everyone around me. I didn't see a point in reading and listening to politics or even religion until I started to become a writer. Even then I gradually jumped from viewpoint to viewpoint. I was a "cafeteria" Catholic and then a non-denominational with some Anglican influences. It was only when I finally conceded to the idea that denominations actually matter did I see the truth in its entirety and became fully Catholic. This is why it's important to question if your frame and idea of truth are right or not or if it's just what you want to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment