Friday, July 14, 2017

Reading and Finding Influences

If you don't know, I've been reading the Sword Art Online series as in everything. Every light novel, every manga, played every video game, watched every episode, and I'll watch the movie when it comes out on DVD. This is a hate love relationship with the series and because of it, I made Trapped Body and Soul in a Video Game which became my highest selling book. I'll probably read the summaries of the books on the wiki since going through the books are so painful.
I've also been reading the New testament of the Bible and sometimes the Old testament (as Jordan Peterson goes through it) and I've made Scraping By and two Society's Monsters stories with one of them hitting the number one best seller list on Amazon for a short while. I also have another book coming out called Best Intentions, Worst Results which is story inspired by Bloodborne and criticizes people on both the religion and science side of things. I also have Christian themes and morals all throughout my books since I believe they are correct and good.
I just thought it would be interesting to talk a bit about my influences and how bad stories and good ones can help you create stories. Please comment and leave your thoughts as I would appreciate what your thoughts are about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment