Saturday, July 8, 2017

Info on my books

This is what I've seen from my book publishing;
A normal no name book that I release sells 3 - 5 copies maybe more if I'm lucky.
A book in my series (Choice and Consequence or Society's Monsters) sells 10 - 15 (around 15 - 20 for C&C).
A free book gets 30+ people to read it.
A book that takes obvious inspiration from a popular series (Trapped Body and Soul in a Video Game being the prime example) sells over 40+ copies with the free unedited version having over 80 views on my blog here (not counting the 25+ people who read the chapters as they came out for free).
Amazon eBook giveaways increase the sales a bit for all kinds of books.

Just thought I'd throw this out there for those who were wondering how a no name self-publishing writer like me sells to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment