Thursday, July 2, 2020

150th book content

Can you believe that I've almost written and published 150 books? I'm already working on the covers for the stories in my 150th book so be sure to check back here for them when they're written. Also, be sure to check out the cover gallery on here and my postings on my social media accounts for the covers. So far, these are my ideas for the stories.
*this post may change if I change my mind, add anything, or take away anything from the stories


  • My Obsession - an older woman kidnaps a boy and tries her best to force him to love her the same way she loves him.
  • So I Thought - two childhood friends who do nothing but bother each other most of the time secretly love each other and have been sending anonymous love letters to one another.
  • My Purpose Realized - a sinful man finally comes to know God after realizing the consequences of his actions.
  • Counter-Revolution - living in a corrupt world makes a young boy sing his song against it in the hopes of changing it.
  • The Darkest Part of Me - a friend introduces their secrets to another in the hopes of getting help only for their friend attempting to run away from them as their secrets manifest into monsters.
  • Memory Vision - after suffering a serious accident, a boy can only see, hear, and live through visions of the past while he still lives in the present while the voices of the people around him can hardly be heard. *based off a dream I had
  • Choice and Consequence: Love and Fury - a cut Choice and Consequence story that tells the tale of Nick and Morgan together after they got married.
  • Villains are People too - the prologue for an upcoming story I have in mind, but don't exactly have all the pieces for yet. The main character of the story would be the villain of another and is evil for the most part until the actions of the heroes turn the tables. The villain becomes the hero and the heroes become the villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment