Monday, March 18, 2019

Today's interesting fact is that I never put that much pride in my accomplishments. I've always seen and been told of people who did more and better in my situation, which always put me down. Everything I did never seemed to matter because I knew someone else could do the same or even better. This is why I am not too prideful of everything I do even my books.
Since I missed a day, here's another. True fear of God is when you fear to disappoint Him from what I can tell. This is when you care about fulfilling the role he has for you and when you care about your relationship with Him. Hell on earth for a person like this is sinning against God. They will feel angry at themselves and sorrowful for what they've done, which is good for perfect contrition. Always try to keep this mindset, but remember that confession is always available for a sorry sinner.
This last one, which is for today, is about sinners in the Church. What is there to say about it besides it's the perfect place for us? Every one of us is a sinner, so it makes sense that we live in a Church of sinners who seek redemption. Remember that no one is truly good but God and that no matter how many times we sin, we can always turn back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment