Thursday, March 21, 2019


Since I missed yesterday, here are two interesting things I know. The people who say not to judge them are the most hypocritical people you will ever meet. They are either too cowardly or too prideful to admit their fault. This is especially true of the people who say their vices don't hurt others. You might as well say, "I'm going to kill myself. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt anyone important." If you can use your same argument to defend suicide, then you should rethink your life.
The next thing I want to talk about is researching the truth. First, if you don't know that your religion dictates your view of morality and reality, then you really know nothing useful. Second, you can't just pick whatever seems comfortable or right to you. It has to be right, period. The truth hurts more than it comforts. You must be willing to let go of what you hold to be true in order for the real truth. Also, if you haven't found the truth yet and you have no plans to, you're wasting your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment