Saturday, March 2, 2019

I have not done anything good. Anything good I have done is God working through me, who is a poor sinner and ungrateful servant. Anything I do by my own power is evil. You cannot be morally good without God and you cannot do good without working through faith in God.
Some people say that God will have mercy on good people, but who is truly good and who defines it with true authority? Evil looks like goodness otherwise no one would act evil. God is the only one who can define good. Everything else is evil.
The modern man should indeed hate himself and want himself dead that is the part of him that is sinful. Let God into your life so that you will be remade into a work of art that is truly good and not a sinful hypocrite that masquerades as a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment