Sunday, March 10, 2019

I try not to do any my interesting facts behind my stories or thoughts on Sundays to space them out, but I've always wondered why I keep hearing about building treasures in Heaven as almost a secondary selling point for it. As far as I know, the greatest thing in all of Heaven is being with God for all eternity and serving Him faithfully without ever sinning. Now that's what Heaven means to me.
Even though I like the stories I write, I never write stories for myself. If I wanted the stories for myself, I would just keep them in my head so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of writing and drawing for them. Every story I write and publish is for everyone to read. They are my gifts from me to you because I want to share the gift I have. I don't want to keep it to myself. That's why I write and publish so much. What's the use of a story if it's just kept to one person?
Once you begin to care about your relationship with God and how He wants you to worship Him, that's when you become Catholic. You begin to care about every action you make and how it affects the people around you and most importantly if God would approve of it. Every sin is an offense against someone sustains you every day and waits to forgive everything you've done against Him. Why should we expect anything from God if we turn against Him and say we love Him at the same time? I think we need to do better for ourselves if we truly want to be good people. Otherwise, we're nothing but scum and hypocrites that deserve the Hell we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment