Monday, July 2, 2018

Free eBook day 2 + Behind the Story on: Society's Monsters


This is day two of the Smashwords' July sale where all of my eBooks are free so check it out with this link and get all of the eBooks there that interest you. Today we're going to talk about a part of Society's Monsters. Honestly, I could do a couple weeks of small blog posts on Society's Monsters and Choice and Consequence, but I'll try to talk about my other stories on Smashwords as well. Anyways, if you don't know, Society's Monsters is based off a series of dreams that I had that appear to be memory dreams because they've stayed in my head for so long, the impact they had on me, and a bunch of other stuff you can read in Society's Monster: Dreams that are Memories.

The topic about it today is the part of me that's still trying to change the world. You can see on my blog that I'm trying to restart Society's Monsters as a peaceful group that's trying to help society with a focus on the youth. I put the focus on the youth because it is important that young people are prepared to enter this world of ours that is cruel and uncaring to good people. It's honestly not far off from the first horrible world I saw in my dreams where the young were used as tools rather than recognized as human beings by their parents, the government, the corporations, and especially by the devil himself. That's why we should teach the youth what they need to know so that they will be prepared with a heart and mind guided by Christ, Our Lord and Savior. It only really accepts Catholics as it is the Church Christ instituted on His apostle Peter and continues to live and help people today. If we actually got help from the Vatican that would be great, but I doubt that will happen, but you also never know. We could grow into something wonderful. I'm honestly not much of a leader. My self-published books can only go so far, but a group can do so much more especially if it contains people with a diverse set of skills. I want to get the ball rolling and get people who can do things like I can like research, debate, and write articles and books (hopefully better books than I can write lol).

Another reason why I wanted to restart Society's Monsters as a helpful group is because I want to improve the world starting with a few people then hopefully grow into something bigger as time goes on. I want to make the people I love and loved proud of the good I can do. It's honestly the other main reason I do this besides improving the world and saving souls for God. Throughout my other two memory dream lives, I tried to help the world. With my first, I destroyed humanity on earth. With my second, I faced the consequences of my actions. Time was reset by God and now we're here where I hope to redeem my sins of the past and present (speaking of which, I'm actually going to my weekly confession today). Pray for those you love and hate. Pray for yourself and each other. You could also pray for me if you want. I'd appreciate it. But most of all, make sure that you serve Christ faithfully today, tomorrow, and forever. Even if you fall, you can always pick yourself back up and keep trying. There's always love waiting for you to come back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment