Sunday, July 1, 2018

Free eBook day 1 + Some Behind the Story talk about: Choice and Consequence of Redemption


Today is the first day of the Smashwords sale where everything I have there is free for the taking. I decided to do a little trivia for each of my books for pretty much every day to gather interest. Here, we are going to talk about one of my favorite stories, Choice and Consequence of Redemption. If you didn't know, every Choice and Consequence story's main character is a part of my personality given its own life. In this story, my aggression and wanting to take justice into my own hands is given life. I've always wanted to beat down evil and those who I believe committed evil in the world. Of course, this wouldn't end well for me nor will it achieve any kind of greater good. Part of this story is partially inspired by my Society's Monsters' dreams with the death of a certain someone and the circumstances that surround their death that being the actions of the main character, Nick. Nick himself was designed to look like me with his black hair, green eyes, and red jacket. I think like him when I get mad, aggressive, and inpatient. He's probably the person who's most like me in the entire series. I hope you found this interesting and enjoy the free eBooks I have on Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/685523

I hope to remake this story like how I remade Choice and Consequence of Saving Lives. Hopefully, I'll do this sometime after finishing The Opposite Direction Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment