Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Scheduling out your day

I recommend having a schedule of doing things in these days where most are out of work. My schedule is;
8am - wake up, eat breakfast, morning prayer
9am - after breakfast play or write
10:30-11:30am - noon prayers, rosary, seven sorrows devotion
12pm - lunch, do writing
2pm - go to adoration
Up until dinner - continue writing or playing
Nighttime (6pm-12pm) - Mainly writing then nighttime prayers
This is what I have for now and you don't need to do what I'm doing. This is just a general plan that I have for the current days.

I wish I could just keep writing especially with how many books that keep popping up in my head, but I haven't taken a proper break from writing in a while, so I can't write 50 page stories per week like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment