Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Birthday month entry: March 25

Today is my birthday and I'd just like to remind you of a few important things that I might've already said or alluded to. God will win in the end. He is Love and Truth itself and will not allow any injustice to go unpunished, no sin unpaid for. Things will get better. God has not abandoned us, His Holy Catholic Church. He is always with us especially in our darkest moments when we need Him the most. God is always faithful even to the heathens and heretics who disrespect Him every day. He gives us every day to repent and to make our lives better. He always gives us more than we deserve. Keep these truths in your head and you will never worry or be discouraged. I hope you all have a great day and most importantly, I hope to see you all in Heaven one day! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment