Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Birthday month entry: March 31

With my last birthday month entry, I only want to tell you a few important things. No matter how hard life may seem, it is short compared to eternity. You might be thinking that getting to Heaven is impossible because of the world's constant assault on you along with the demons that fill your mind with temptations and excuses for sins, but you should have no fear. God is merciful and wants to forgive you, so confess to God and go to confession as soon as you can when you know that you've committed a sin so you can receive the right graces to overcome your weaknesses. We can all make it to Heaven if we place our trust in God. Thank you all for reading my blog entries and my books. I hope to see you all in Heaven one day! I'm praying every day for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment