Monday, November 5, 2018

Growing Up Late Chapter 2 - Hunter and the Hunter

Chapter 2 – Hunter and the Hunter
“Where did you make the next exit?” Zita asks with a dry voice.
“Just go through that door,” the hand says as it points towards it.
Zita smiles a bit as she remembers what’s behind the door. A spark in her mind wakes her conscience up and makes her think that what she loves to do might be wrong.
“You know what’s behind that door,” the hand says, “Your vices will destroy you if you don’t let go of that destructive force within yourself.”
“I…I don’t know if I can…but I have to try, right?”
“You have to not only try but accomplish it. There must be no hesitation in your decision or else you will die.”
Zita has never had so much pressure on her. Her body still doesn’t feel the same after the two painful deaths she suffered. She can feel a change happening in her mind and body.
“What you’re feeling is change. It feels painful, but it is good for you,” the hand notes as it notices her pain.
“I hope so. If I have to go through these challenges, then I will.”
Zita opens the door and ends up in a park with the sun setting. The gates around the park are locked and the edges of the fences are sharp and could cut anything that touches it.
“You remember this park, don’t you?” the echoing voice of the hand asks.
“I do. It was a fun place to be in.”
“But you never used the park as most people use it.”
“I did. I met people here. Tons of boys that wanted to be my friend.”
“You did more than become friends with them. Even though the sun is setting, it will soon rise up again. Stay alive until then.”
Zita quickly looks for a hiding spot and places in the dark to stay.
“What? No quip about your video games?”
“Huh? Oh uh…I don’t have one right now.”
After looking around, Zita finds a spot to hide in. It’s a small hollow out hump that people like to climb and sit on. It’s covered by trees and there is a little scattering of boulders and rocks nearby that are left there from the park’s construction. The deafening silence sets in as Zita hides within the lump and waits. An hour seemingly passes before a murder of crows is disturbed. They fly into the sky and away from whatever spooked them. Looking deeper into the darkness, she sees her monster creeping through it. It moves quietly despite its large size though it doesn’t appear to know where Zita is, for now.
Even though she isn’t in any immediate danger, Zita’s heart starts beating fast and her monster appears to pick up on it. Seeing that it’s reacting to her heart, she calms down by thinking in jokes. She reminds herself of the small good times she had playing games, which had her in similar situations to this, but not as deadly of course. Her efforts rewarded her with dozens of “friends” because of her simple ability to play video games and react to them in front of a camera.
She then began to think to herself, “That is a pretty shallow thing to do that most people try on the internet nowadays to become famous and rich. I’m not as special as I think I am for doing the same thing they are. Maybe there’s something more I can do with the talents I have. Maybe I can get new ones that’ll do more for people.”
After thinking for a bit, Zita notices that it’s getting brighter outside. The thought then hits her that she survived the last challenge by not messing around and dedicating herself to changing, so she continues thinking.
“My parents were very smart people and saved up money until they could live on it without having to work for the rest of their lives. They even saved up enough for me to live on their inheritance for the rest of my life as well. I can do things with the money I have and not worry too much about failing once or twice. They were really good parents, but…do I really want to give up this life? Everything that I love in it. Everything that makes me happy. Everything that gives me…pleasure…”
A small shriek is made from the darkness. A horde of five childlike creatures emerge from the trees. They have blank faces and parts of their flesh missing like a jigsaw puzzle. Something about these creatures stirs a part of Zita. She starts to feel hot and she starts to rub her arms. This feeling gets so extreme until she feels like she wants to touch herself more sexually. Zita resists until she lets the feeling overwhelm her. This is when her monster and the creatures know where she is.
Unfortunately, Zita is trapped within her lust and has to fight for control over herself. It isn’t until the monsters are right on top of her until she’s able to run away. She regrets giving herself up to her temptations as she runs through scattered rocks. Her monster crashes through what’s ever in its way while the children leap all around her, trying to find an opening to attack her from. Eventually, she runs out of cover and a child manages to cut off her right leg with one swipe. Time begins to move slowly as the rest of her limbs are cut off by the creatures.
“What did I do to deserve this? Am I really as good as parents always said I was?”
The creatures then tear out her eyes then her jaw along with all of her teeth. Her breasts are torn out as well with her ears and nose while the rest of her body is cut at until she is nothing more than a bloody mess that looks more like a pig than human. Despite her injuries, she’s still clinging to life and the sun is still trying to rise, so there’s still a chance that she might win.
“I regret what I did. I see why it’s wrong now. I’ll give it up not because I want the pain to end, but because it’s the right thing to do.”
The sun then begins to rapidly rise as her monster stands over her. It picks her up and tears her body in two just as the sun takes its place in the sky. Zita wakes back up in her room.
The hand says, “Because of what you said, you passed your challenge just barely. Congratulations.”
Zita gets on her knees and bows before the hand.
“I’m sorry for everything I’ve done! Even though I don’t think I can bring myself to get rid of my vices, please give me the strength to do so.”
“That will be done. Because you have shown humility, you will no longer be killed as long as you continue showing it. Now go into that room and release him.”
“Okay.”
Zita enters the bedroom next to hers to release the young boy she has captive. The boy is a fan of hers who she managed to meet up with. She usually tries to meet her young fans that are boys to have sex with them. This boy, in particular, told his parents that he would be away for a while with his friends. Zita’s been using him as her personal sex doll for almost a week now. There were some boys that stayed for entire summers tied up and under Zita’s control because they were captured by her degenerate influence.
She unchains the boy and gives him back his clothes and what he came with.
“What is it, Zita? You seem stressed. Are we going to go out together?”
“No, you’re going to have to go.”
“Why? Am I boring you? Maybe there’s something I can do to change your mind.”
The boy tries touching Zita inappropriately, but she smacks his hand away.
“No! I’m sorry I did this to you. It was wrong of me to do this to you and so many other young boys.”
“But I liked it and I thought you did too.”
“I did, but that’s changed, and you should too. You shouldn’t let people take advantage of you like this. You’re a smart boy who should be doing more with his life than just looking for sex.”
“Oh…well. Um…”
“Go home to your parents and live a better life.”
“Okay. Will I ever see you again?”
“You shouldn’t, but if you do, I’m not going to be the same.”
“Alright…well. Goodbye then.”
The young boy hugs Zita, takes his stuff, then leaves the apartment. Zita walks up to the door and tries opening it but finds that it is locked again as it only let out the boy.
The hand says to her, “Do you really believe the reason why you are wrong?”
“Not really. Every boy I was with consented to me.”
“Not every boy consented to you. You aren’t even allowed to have sex until you are wedded. There’s a man about your age a couple rooms down that you make small talk to. He’s interested in you, but you’ve barely given him any attention. Are you so sick that only boys thirty years younger than you are the only kind that interest you?”
Zita looks into a mirror to see that she almost looks her exact age.
“But I made them feel happier, didn’t I? I’ve had so many boys tell me how happy they were when they were with me. I’ve made so many friends because of it.”
“You still have a lot of change to go through.”
Zita sighs then says, “Then change me. I'm ready.”

No comments:

Post a Comment