Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Poor Child of Man Final Chapter - Salvation from Suffering

Chapter 4 – Salvation from Suffering
After walking for a few minutes, Kyrie’s light stops in the sky.
She stands still and waits several minutes until she asks, “Is there something I should be waiting for?”
“You will see. Just be a bit more patient.”
A few more minutes pass and Kyrie’s patience gives out. The only thing keeping her from complaining to her light is her self-control. Her discomfort builds until she feels another source of discomfort that isn’t coming from herself. Something has crawled up from her bare feet through her skin. This thing is now circulating through her body and is causing her massive pain as it feels like it’s moving around her organs and bones. The extra arm on her side can’t expel this thing nor does it seem to function. Her light still hovers in the sky above her, waiting to see what will happen.
She then hears a voice similar to hers in her ears. “You’ve been good so far, but I’ve dug up all of these emotions from the past. You hate yourself, don’t you? I know how many times you’ve wanted to kill yourself and in what ways. You even considered it after those people left you for dead here.”
“It’s not even on my mind anymore.”
“Oh, you’re such a Mary Sue. You were the only good person in your life. No one else helped you but yourself.”
“My guardian light has always been by my side. God has always been helping me in the best ways and has never done me wrong, right?”
Her light responds, “Because the people that were supposed to love you abused you instead, Our Lord had to intervene more often than most people.”
“And I’ve been thankful ever since.”
“How can you love a God that put you with such miserable people?”
“My mother and those other people were supposed to be kind and caring. They always had a chance to change. It wasn’t God’s fault.”
The thing starts moving all around in Kyrie’s body. It feels like it’s being torn up from the inside, and yet, Kyrie can stand the pain and is still clinging to life.
“What about your mother? I know that you’re relieved that she’s out of your life.”
“I’d rather not think about her anymore. If she was able to make it into Purgatory, then I’m happy for her.”
“And if not?”
“That’s not for me to judge. She gets whatever she deserves.”
“What about the people that abused you? Will you truly be able to forgive them? All you know is that they didn’t have any problems with defiling a helpless drugged up young girl to their heart’s content.”
“I’d rather leave it in God’s hands. He told me not to hate so I won’t hate them.”
“But you do hate them.”
“I don’t want to hate even though I do.”
“You can only deny yourself for so long before you have to give in.”
“Then I’d rather have God take over my will.”
The thing moves around in Kyrie’s body again.
“You’re so devout. A real pious stick in the mud. Considering your background, you should’ve been one of the most degenerate people in the world, but you aren’t. It’s a real miracle. There are few people in the world like you. Even those who live a comfortable life aren’t as close to God as you are. Most never prioritize what truly matters and fall into Hell because they are self-righteous. You are truly blessed among men.”
The thing finishes its rampage in Kyrie’s body and exits out from her feet. Her blessings and clothes are gone, and her body feels completely different.
“What happened to me?” she says in a deeper voice than normal.
Her angel shows her a foggy mirror then asks, “Do you remember what I said at the beginning of this journey? Your mother said you were a girl, but are you?”
“I don’t know. I guess?”
“I don’t blame you for forgetting, but…”
The fog from the mirror lifts and reveals Kyrie to be a young boy.
“I’m…”
“Your mother couldn’t find a husband, nor could she conceive a child despite how many kinds of men she slept with. She decided to adopt a child from a nearby orphanage. Like most people, she wanted the child that behaved the best and that happened to be you, but she wanted a girl. There was no orphanage she could get to in the area, so she took you in and forced you to be a girl. The beatings you took and the psychological damage done to you must’ve put those painful memories all the way in the back of your head. You couldn’t tell you were a boy from appearance alone because of the expensive surgery your mother had done to you. She used everything she had to pay for that surgery. She even made you cross-dress and sell yourself to get some extra money.”
“This is unbelievable.”
“Women like her degrade boys and men. They feminize them to gain power over men. Women were never meant to be men and men were never meant to be women or even dress like the opposite sex. They’re one of the reasons that human society is degrading. There are even people that play God by changing the body He gave them as if that would help them when they just end up making things worse for themselves.”
“I always knew my body felt weird, and I’m not talking about the drugs. What happens now?”
“We will let the judges decide.”
In a flash of light, Kyrie appears before the gates of Heaven and the Judge of Souls. Kyrie gets on his knees before them. He eagerly awaits his sentence as sweat begins dripping from his face.
A loud booming voice says, “Rise, child. You are blameless before Me. You shall then, therefore, be an agent of My will on earth to bring more souls to salvation.”
“I…I humbly accept your request, my Lord.”
“You shall also receive a plentiful reward for your continued devotion to me. Go in peace, my child.”
When Kyrie lifts his head, he sees that he’s in front of the church his mother went to. He’s wearing rags that a homeless hermit would wear.
His light tells him, “The people that raped and abused you are in there. They are delivered into your hands because God is a God of justice. I will give you your blessings so that you may easily dispatch them.”
Kyrie thinks about it a bit before saying, “I’d rather not kill them myself. I’m not saying they deserve mercy, I just don’t want to be the one to do it. I have no more hatred in my heart for them. I forgive them.”
“God is pleased with your choice and will destroy them for you.”
A sinkhole opens in the earth under the church and destroys it and everyone in it. Kyrie makes the sign of the cross in front of the rubble.
“Kyrie, because you chose mercy and let God’s will be done, you will have whatever you ask for.”
“Can I have the wisdom so that I won’t sin against Him? He’s done so much for me and I’d hate to forsake Him. Besides, you and I still have to run together, and I can’t do that from the depths of Hell.”
“Hahaha, okay. You have chosen wisely.”
“Am I still going to see you after this?”
“Not directly, but I’ll still be here.”
Kyrie hugs his light who hugs him back before disappearing from sight. He then goes to the church he spent so much time out. He convinces the priest and the people there that he really is the young girl from before by telling them things that only he would know. After falling on their knees to praise God, Kyrie tells them that he wants to be a priest and after doing so, he becomes one of the wisest teachers that the Church has ever seen. He becomes an inspiration to others and leads many souls to salvation and continues to do so until the day he dies.

The End


Kyrie Eleison

No comments:

Post a Comment