Friday, January 19, 2018

Incompetent (Song attempt #13)

Worthless,
Stupid,
Ugly

These are the adjectives people and myself use to describe myself
My actions have no effect
My words mean nothing
What is the point to me living?

Tell me why I should continue on
Is there any good that can come out of me?
Anything worthwhile?
Anything positive?

Senseless,
Unimportant,
A nobody

These are the words you could use to describe me
People take advantage of me, tell me what to do, and I just go along with it and get stepped on without a complaint

Tell me why I should continue on
Is there any good that can come out of me?
Why?
Why?

Incompetent is the best word you could use to describe me
There is nothing I can do to fix myself
Nothing I can do to change my life

End me
End me!
Just end it all now!

No comments:

Post a Comment