Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Sinful Soul (Song attempt #12)

I'm beyond repulsive
No one who knows me thinks highly of me
And for good reason

I laugh when the sinners suffer
Smile when they burn
I ignore their pleas for help and enjoy watching them walk in their ignorance

A wretched being
A hypocrite
Living in willful ignorance
A Sinful Soul

Even the devil pales in comparison to me
My evil is a special brand of alcohol that I drink every day
A high that is more intoxicating than listening to the screams of the damned

Kill to get rid of the plague
While spreading my own
I lust over women because they can't stand me
I'm why Jesus weeps

I turn family and friends against each other
Some call me a monster,
An abomination,
A Sinful Soul

Fall down around me
Or try to cut me down before I take another breath
Because if I do, I'll perform another atrocity
No one can fix me
A Sinful Soul

Vicious,
wicked,
malicious
Sinful Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment