Monday, June 18, 2018

Connected Through Music Chapter 2 - Fighting Together Despite Distance

Chapter 2 – Fighting Together Despite Distance
Legato and Arietta are lead by their senses to each other. A bright light that pierces through the dark clouds shines its light on them and gives them the assurance that they will eventually meet each other. From another perspective, it appears that this light is the being that is pulling the two together for a purpose besides their reunification. Two separate crowds of demonic forces go to attack them. Despite the numbers and horrifying appearance of the demons, Legato and Arietta engage them with courage. Both of them manage to put a dent in their forces through their strength but it eventually runs out. They fall to their knees as defeat slowly overcomes them until the light reinvigorates them. Legato and Arietta rise and ready themselves to fight as they sing together.

Legato – Down to my last breath
Arietta – Down to my knees
Legato – Down to the final moment
Arietta – I’ve arrived at my last stand
Legato & Arietta – Or so they think

Legato & Arietta
I will never give in
Never stop fighting
Never give into the pain
Nothing will defeat me
As long as my love is alive

The demonic forces are being routed by the renewed strength of Legato and Arietta. Some flee in terror while new demon soldiers take their place.

Legato – Bring me down
Arietta – I will rise again
Legato – Make me weak
Arietta – I will become stronger
Legato – All of your attacks
Arietta – All of your words
Legato & Arietta – Don’t have any effect on me now!

Legato – You think that you got me now?
Arietta – You think I’ll give in?
Legato & Arietta – You better think again!

Legato & Arietta
I keep on fighting
Keep struggling through a life with an ending
Keep rising and falling
No matter how often I’m beaten
I will keep fighting for my love

I will keep living for you, my love
Nothing will stop me from seeing you
The love that we keep for each other will never fail to keep me going
The love that we have for each other will bring us together again
After throwing wave upon wave at Legato and Arietta, the demons retreat to form another plan. The light from the skies shines brightly upon the two to heal them of their wounds and restore their strength.

They then continue on their journey unaffected by the demonic attack. In the meantime, their families have noticed that they have left. They plan out how to retrieve them and their punishment for them when they get back, but first, they send out a courier to urge the Church to lend forces to them. All the families can do in the meantime is to pray that their children are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment