Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Update and Free Will Experiment


Hello! If you didn't notice, I put Elephanty from C&C 1 as my background for my blog so it's not so bright and easier on the eyes.


After I get the review for my latest book, I'll put them on the back of my next book pictured above, which is a collection of the first five Choice and Consequence stories not including Saving Lives and Redemption. These two other stories will be included in the next collection which will have the last couple of Choice and Consequence stories plus the spin-offs. I'll be writing the 8th Choice and Consequence story in the meantime that parodies and criticizes things in my books for fun. I also changed my politics section to just recommending certain YouTubers who have the right information on current events.

Now you must be wondering about the Free Will Experiment I have cooked up. This is for those who don't believe that there's free will. The experiment goes like this.
Grab a knife and use the blunt/not sharp edge of it and slowly cut your own throat or the throat of someone close by to you, but they should not know why you are doing this.

Outcome 1 - You don't do it and prove that you can choose.
Outcome 2 - You pretend cut your or the other person's throat (somehow without them stopping you and asking you questions) and show how gullible you are and easy to manipulate.
Outcome 3 - You for some reason cut yourself with the sharp edge of the knife and show that you don't know how to use your free will.

Tell me what you think if you think this is interesting. I came up with it not too long ago and it might not be perfect but it sounds good at least in theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment