Friday, September 8, 2017

Couple of things I would like you to know.

  • It's kind of weird how the book that people liked the most on Smashwords is Man made gods (9 likes 13 downloads). This is probably because it's under religious themes and probably only religious people who agree with what I say read it.
  • Since I'm in college, I'll be posting less on my blog. I'll still try to put up comic reviews and such, but it'll be a bit less until this semester is over.
  • I'm steadily working on the next Choice and Consequence book that will definitely be coming out at least by the end of this month.
  • I do have ideas for more free books like one called Everyday Tragedy which is self explanatory about what it's about.
That's it for now so I'll try to post as much as possible. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment