Friday, May 26, 2017

Update


  • I've published PSYCHO Psycho as an ebook for $0.99 so pick it up if you like gory horror short stories.
  • Thank you to those on LinkedIn from the Books and Writers from Promocave group looking at my blog and your feedback. I'll try to fix what I can and improve things.
  • I'll have PSYCHO Psycho and Murder and other things that you shouldn't do in public together as a physical book and ebook called Socios and Psychos. This book will have extras pertaining to the two stories and its own cover art plus the older ones inside the book.
  • I'll be working on the next Choice and Consequence story after that so look forward to a sample of the book.
  • The giveaway for Choice and Consequence of Normality has ended with a few copies still waiting for their winners. I'll announce all the names of the winners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment