Thursday, October 26, 2017

New Books That I'm Writing

I've already written my autobiography sort of book that's going to be the last Society's Monster and Choice and Consequence story. I'll probably have the unedited version of it on this blog for free sometime in December as a Christmas gift for my small fan base. The other two and spin-off Choice and Consequence stories will be published before the payed/edited version gets released.
Right now, I'm writing a Fallout inspired book called Gone Nuclear: A Story About an Everyday Survivor (title still being decided). This book will probably be the next book I'll release next and I'm honestly excited about it since I like how it's turning out. You can definitely see the inspiration from the video games in it while its differences stand out or at least I think so. I'll have a sample of the first couple chapters on this blog later when it's finished.
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment